It seems I’ve been tagged by this meme. Here goes:
- English was not my first language (or so I believe). It was Marathi. I learned English at some point later in my youth. My Marathi is pretty bad these days, I’m barely conversationally capable and it’s something I want to fix and get better at.
- Between the ages of 0 to 18, I have lived in four houses in three states in five moves. I was born in Michigan, then moved to Blue Bell, PA, then to Cupertino, CA then back to the same home in Blue Bell, PA and finally to Orange County, CA. My dad’s company kept sending him to different places so we went too.
- I failed a class in college (and nearly failed another). It was either some math or econ class that I failed and I had to retake it. Sadly, the second time I think I just eeked out a B or something worse. My last quarter of school, I nearly failed French both because I’m terrible at it and I overslept through the final. I had to beg the TA to let me take the final with another section.
- I normally sleep without a pillow. If there’s a pillow on the bed, I’ll either find the thinnest part or put my head under it like an ostrich. I’m not sure how long this has been going on for, since I don’t remember sleeping like this in college, but big fluffy pillows and I don’t get along.
- I can’t think of #5. I’ve had this blog post sitting in draft for two days now trying to think of a #5 and am failing to find anything to write.
And no, I’m not going to tag anybody else with this. This meme ends with me! 🙂