I spent at least 2 hours this morning dealing with people across Europe, doing all sorts of stuff like booking hotels, cancelling hotels, and making and refunding plane arrangments and the like. For all the effort, the trip if finally finalized and squared away after yesterday’s little bomb. This is probably a record in last minute vacation planning for me, but here it is:
- Wednesday, April 13 – Fly to Paris, stay at my sister’s place
- Saturday, April 16 – Afternoon/evening train to Amsterdam
- Sunday, April 17 – Fly over to Budapest
- Wednesday, April 20 – Fly back to Amsterdam
- Saturday, April 23 – Head back to San Francisco
As usual, I’ll be taking pictures like a madman, but I’m not bringing my laptop so I won’t be posting them online but I’ll hopefully be blogging while I’m on the trip.