Officially Chinese

On Friday my paperwork for working and living in China came back as finalized. I now have a small booklet, about the size of a passport, which is my “Alien Employment Permit” that is officiated with all sorts of stamps and seals. It also carries my address and from what I can tell I need to update it and the government every time I move. My passport now carries a “Residence Permit for Foreigner in the People’s Republic of China” which lets me enter and exit China freely. All of my old “L” visas have a big canceled stamp on them now.